Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankful For This Weekend

I started writing a status on Facebook probably four or five times already trying to concisely sum up this weekend and I can't do it. I'm gonna try here on Blogger:

I made 200+ hand turkeys. 
Taught 15 Thanksgiving lessons to grades 1st-6th.
Slept minimal hours. 
Ate a HUGE Thanksgiving meal with people I absolutely love. 
Almost died from laughing too hard multiple times. 
Suffered from minor Narcolepsy. 

Wrote and rewrote logistics for the Swing Dance Fundraiser. 
Prayed hard for the blessing of the Lord for all our efforts.
Slept minimal hours. 
Had several meetings with people I absolutely love, about an issue dearest to my heart. 
Almost died from laughing too hard multiple times. 
Suffered from minor Narcolepsy. 

CRIED out for the Holy Spirit to take hold of my rock-solid, rotten heart and make it more into the image of Jesus Christ.
Sat back in complete SHOCK when I found out we raised the equivalent of $3,865 USD at this Swing Dance. 
Gave out more HUGS than I can count. 

Sat back several times and just SMILED at how full my life is right now. 

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose." (Romans 8:28)

No comments:

Post a Comment